Thursday, April 9, 2015

Needle Felted Crows. Do you like the black birds?

May be the lady crow is something like my self-portlet, her her cut look like my own. My crows are part of little animal collection that I make long time ago. Of curse each doll become differed, on photos you'll see last crow dolls that I made. 

Needle Felt Crow - A Crow With A Ribbon

This little friend was born in Sofia a few days ago. She is made of wool and packthread and has pink ribbon and colorful necklace. She is little but not afraid of cats. 


Size in centimeters:
7.5 cm high



Size in inches:
2.9" high 





I use felt needle techniques and 100% pure wool form Bulgaria. I dye the wool by myself to achieve the right colors.


I love to make little dolls and i hope you like them too.



And her boyfriend...
Needle Felt Crow - A Crow With A Tie 


This little friend was born in Sofia a few days ago. He is made of wool and packthread . He is little but not afraid of cats. 

Size in centimeters:
9 cm high.

Size in inches:
3.5'' high.





No comments:

Post a Comment