Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Needle Felted Hug - White Bears Christmas Dolls

You may be already know, I LOVE POLAR BEARS. To day I'm going to shere with you my last bears dolls. White Bears, Hugs and Love :)

Needle Felt White Bears Christmas Dreamy White Bear With A Baby Bear


This little friends was born in Sofia a few days ago. They have snow white fur and black noses, while waiting for Santa they are sleeping on the fireplace. 


Size in centimeters:11 cm high.
Size in inches:4.2" high.


I use felt needle techniques and 100% pure wool form Bulgaria.




Needle Felt Bear - Dreamy White Bear With A Heart 


This little friend was born in Sofia a few days ago. He has snow white fur and black nose, while waiting for Santa he's sleeping on the fireplace. 

Size in centimeters:
11 cm high

Size in inches:
4.3'' high


I made my dolls with love and hope that you like them too. 



Follow me in:










No comments:

Post a Comment