Saturday, December 12, 2015

Salad from fresh nettle - My favor salad ever

This is my favor salad, may be because I know it from my grandma. It's simple, fresh and differed, so if you have fresh young nettle in your garden you must try it. 


You need:

Tops of fresh young nettle  - 400-500 grams /or as much as you can dial/
4 eggs
1 red onion /or fresh onions 
100 grams walnut
milled sea salt 
vinegar - I use home made
olive oil

*medical gloves if you scary of nettle, as me :)



Wash the nettle and cut it as tinny you can. Put it in cup, add onion and salt, and mash it with hands extended until no stinging nettles. Add crushed walnuts. Boil the eggs and cut them into cubes. Add vinegar and oil as much you like. It's ready. 










I hope to have more time to share post like this, because my day it's not only needle felting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment